Zapopan, Jalisco

I purchase a lifetime license of this software. It was very surprising to find a offer like this, I checked the webpage and the features that the company and it looks fabulous.

the software was offering recording of calls and enviroment, whatssapp logs and a full of features. The software was easy to install however, never worked.

The calls recording were never upload to the webpage of monitoring and instead the records were saved in the target phone. I send several emails regarding malfunction and never received an answer. i asked for a refund that never happened (74 USD via Avantage).

Still waiting some information from this %&&//(()· company.

icastro wrote the review because of "all above" at Imobispy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $74 and wants Imobispy to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Imobispy monitoring software for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Imobispy?

Comments

Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more "HELD HOSTAGE UVERSE ATT DSL" ATT "Are you bored & have nothing exciting to do to occupy your mind? I have the answer just call AT&T & get "U-Verse" for your phone, Internet & your cable!..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch Checkers Drive In "The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more