Zapopan, Jalisco

I purchase a lifetime license of this software. It was very surprising to find a offer like this, I checked the webpage and the features that the company and it looks fabulous.

the software was offering recording of calls and enviroment, whatssapp logs and a full of features. The software was easy to install however, never worked.

The calls recording were never upload to the webpage of monitoring and instead the records were saved in the target phone. I send several emails regarding malfunction and never received an answer. i asked for a refund that never happened (74 USD via Avantage).

Still waiting some information from this %&&//(()· company.

Reason of review: all above.

Had an Experience with Imobispy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more